White is the New Black: Chic Casual OOTD | Uniform #2

02:04





Nothing screams summer more than rocking an all white outfit, whether it be a white summer dress and sandals to a casual lunch with friends, or a white blazer and jeans to smart formal meeting - something about the crisp colour white makes a very clean looking and chic outfit to rock. Although this is a trend that can seem quite intimidating since we've all become so accustomed to wearing black, by incorporating different textures and lines into an all white outfit, it can be just as flattering as our beloved black staple pieces in our wardrobes. 

Today I matched my white cigarette pants from ASOS made from a lightweight crepe material with my thick white cotton v neck t shirt which I picked up from one of my previous trips to the markets. I tied the bottom of my shirt to add more shape as well to break up the overall look and make it a little bit more wearable and casual. On my feet, I'm wearing my white birkenstock knock offs that I purchased from Factorie at a bargain price of $4.95 (unfortunately I think it has sold out online so I can't link it). 
In terms of jewellery, I stuck with a simple gold theme by wearing my Marc Jacobs watch, some miscellaneous rings from Lovisa and a gold wire crystal choker I made myself. 
To break up the all white look and to add a casual summer flair to the outfit, I used my beloved thrifted simple brown bag.

xxxx
Jessica

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love this look! I am a huge fan of all white and it's just perfect in summer :)
    Can I also just say that I love your blog name! So clever! hehe

    I just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for a Liebster Award which is basically a little question and answer post to spread the love amongst bloggers and is a great way to find new blogs! If you're interested in doing it all the info is in my most recent post :)

    Lauren xx
    laurenloveslaughter.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my goodness thank you so much! i just read your post on the award and it sounds like such a wonderful idea, thank you so much for nominating me - i love your blog! Starting to write up the post now :) xx

      Delete
  2. I am in love with this all white look! Just found your blog and I can't stop reading. Can't wait to see more posts from you :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe