Monochrome & Grid | Uniform #5

00:29





[top: ASOS   skirt: bugis lane  boots: betts  everything else: thrifted!]

This black and white grid skirt has quickly become one of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe since snatching it up from a stall in Bugis Lane when I was in Singapore in December. I got it for only $10 and it's such a versatile piece to have. I paired it with a white crop top that i purchased off ASOS in a set ( available here, i featured the navy one in my last uniform post!) for just under $20. To dress up the outfit whilst still keeping it quite wearable and edgy, I wore my heeled combat boots from Betts ( no longer available online) and carried my thrifted zara office tote knockoff bag. As for jewellery, I kept it very minimal bu just wearing my velvet choker necklace that I got from the market (featured in this previous post) layered with another thrifted dainty deer head necklace.

xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe