Prom Makeup & Hair - A Preview | Prom 2015 Series

05:49



Today I did a full trial of my hair, makeup and outfit for my ball on Friday (ahhhhhh) and I thought I'd share a little preview of the finished hair and makeup look. I am planning on filming a whole get ready with me type video of the entire ball day from when I wake up to when I leave the house so look forward to that in the next few weeks depending on how long it takes for me to edit! As for the outfit, a full post on my dress and how I got my dress will be up a week after my ball. 
For hair, I'm going for old hollywood glam curls which I achieved using my new 'Irresistable Me Sapphire 8 in 1 Complete Curling Wand' which I will have a whole post on soon! In terms of makeup, I'm going for a dramatic matte eye look with a pop of warm brown in the crease and on the lower lashline. 

What kind of makeup look are you guys planning on wearing to prom? And if you've already had your prom, what kind of makeup look did you go for? 

Jess
xxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your hair and make up always looks so fabulous, I'm very jealous! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rachel - I can say the same to you ah!! xxx

      Delete

Subscribe