Milkmaid Braids & Midi Skirts | Uniform #10

03:18










The other day my beautiful grandmother celebrated her 84th birthday here in Perth with my family and we went out for a nice dinner to celebrate!
I decided to dress up quite a bit as I'm definitely trying to take full advantage of my two week break from school  by going all out on my outfits, let me tell you guys, it gets awfully repetitive wearing a uniform and most mornings I just  have to take a minute to just look at a coat or a dress that I cannot wear for the day. ANYWAY in saying that, I am on a two week break so hopefully I'll have a lot more outfit posts up for you guys :) Now lets get into the outfit details shall we?

I paired one of my favourite pieces ever, my beaded blouse from Forever New (from many many many years ago) with my vintage thrifted navy blye pleated midi skirt. I absolutely adore the blouse because of the feminine shape of the top and how it creates the most beautiful and delicate silhouette. 
As for shoes, I wore my super super old cream coloured heels from Williams to tie in the blouse with the shoes. These aren't the most comfortable shoes ever but I do love how they elongate my legs and look super duper classy. On top of everything else, I carried my thrifted zara office tote bag dupe which is a staple in my wardrobe.

I've also been wearing my hair in milkmaid braids a lot recently and I adore it! Perhaps a tutorial on this look will be up in the near future..? 

Jess
xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This outfit is so cute! And I absolutely love your hair :)

    tonixox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe