She Wore Blue Velvet | Uniform #16

10:45












I picked up this gorgeous blue velvet button down from the markets a while ago for only 50 cents and never really reached for it when I was putting outfits together. The other day however I decided to style this beautiful and unique piece for a casual day out and about. Velvet is one of my favourite trends at the moment, even my ball gown was velvet! There's something just so classic and beautiful about a statement velvet piece that can change up a look completely. I paired the button down with plain black high waisted jeans from ASOS (available here) with my vintage brown belt around it took break up the look and balance things out a little more. For shoes, I wore my favourite staple brown chelsea boots from the iconic (no longer available online) and carried a super old 'leather' messenger satchel bag. To top everything off, I carried my black felt hat from Dotti (no longer available online).

xxx
Jess

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe