✴TAG: Get To Know Me ✴ | Acupofjessicatedcoconut

07:18





Today I thought I'd do a little bit of a different post than my usual fashion posts so you can get to know me a little better. I'm a pretty boring person but I answered a heap of questions to the best of my abilities and it took strangely long so now my bottom hurts from sitting down in the same spot for too long. I HOPE YOU ENJOY LEARNING A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME!
1. Do you have a middle name?
Yep! Xin En :)

2. What is your favourite subject in school?
It's a tie between psychology and literature.

3. What's your favourite drink?
Probably just water because I drink a lot of that, but if I could have bubble tea all day everyday then yes please.

4. What is your favourite song at the moment?
Cruel by St. Vincent ahhh it is so groovy.

5. What would you name your children?
I've always loved Ezra for a boy and Estee for a girl.

6. Do you participate in any sports?
ummmmm no I am literally the worst sportsperson ever and am not gifted in that area whatsoever.

7. What's your favourite book?
Oh man I haven't read in so long, but The Messenger by Markus Zusak is definitely one of my favourites. oo as well as This Is Not A Love Story by Jessica Thompson.

8. What's your favourite colour?
I think a really really light yellow is beautiful, as well as peach. 

9. What's your favourite animal?
DOGS 

10. Favourite perfume?
Probably Ralph by Ralph Lauren but I ran out ages ago and haven't bought a new one, a current favourite at the moment is definitely DKNY Be Delicious.

11. Favourite holiday?
the summer holidays omfg 2 months of joy.

12. Have you graduated from high school?
Nope, I am about to start my final term of high school and thinking about leaving high school is a terrifying thought more than it is a comforting one at the moment. 

13. Have you been out of the country?
Yes I have - last year was a big travelling year for me and I went to Canada, Bali and Singapore. 

14. Do you speak any other languages?
Nope. I did like 4 years of japanese in primary school and 3 years of french in high school and NOTHING HAS STUCK WITH ME.

15. Any siblings?
I have two older sisters - Juliana and Joanna.

16. What is your favourite store?
ASOS for online shopping and probably Oh Henry Vintage, however most of my clothes I get from the markets or op shops.

17. What is your favourite restaurant?
Formosa Vegetarian Eating House- it's a great vegetarian restaurant and I go there all the time with my family.

18. Do you like school?
In terms of the work load - a big no. But the whole school experience is one that I'm only beginning to enjoy and a big part of that is due to the fact that I feel like I've finally found a group of people who I really mesh well with and love being around. My friends just rock ok. 

19. Who are your favourite youtubers?
I freaking love Essiebutton

20. Favourite movie?
AH i have so many, just some at the top of my head are Short Term 12, White Chicks, Mood Indigo, In Your Eyes, What If etc etc etc SO MANY MOVIES.

21. Favourite TV shows?
The Mindy Project, The Carrie Diaries, Teen Wolf, The Fosters, Boy Meets World, New Girl, Girls (rockin' soundtrack every season) and that's all I can remember at the moment. 

22. PC or Mac?
I have the worst laptop in the history of laptops ok it's a prehistoric hp.

23. What phone do you have?
A yellow Iphone 5c.

24. How tall are you?
Not very tall.

25. Any pets?
I have a precious little 2 year old Labrador Retriever named Bodhi and he is literally my world. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe