✦ Culotte Crazy ✦ | Uniform #18

19:07





Ahhh finally a new outfit post! The other night we went out to Leederville for dinner and I put together this outfit which I adore - how can you not love an outfit when your pants are snazzy vintage culottes?

Culottes: Oh Henry Vintage
Top: Boohoo
Clutch: Vintage
Shoes: Next

I paired these culottes I got from a huge sale Oh Henry Vintage had at the end of last year for $5 and they fit perfectly without needing any alterations. I love the loud, obnoxious geometric prints with clashing colours of electric blue, yellow, orange and green - it definitely makes a statement. 
I matched that with a basic low back cami from Boohoo which doesn't distract from the main focal point of the outfit, as well as rocking my favourite two strap sandal heels from Next which are so classic and versatile as well as being super easy to walk around in. 
As for my clutch, I chose my vintage bronze coloured clutch to add a little element of metallic into the outfit to dress it up a little bit. 

xxx
Jess

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe