Sealed and Delivered | Uniform #19

07:48









I love a good pair of statement printed trousers - they're super easy to style with something simple on the top and can be either dressed up with a pair of nice heels or dressed down with some sneakers or boots, like I've gone for with this outfit. I got these vintage stamp print trousers from a little store called Fi & Co - they're actually children's pants but somehow I miraculously made them fit me and after a bit of time wearing them in, they're super comfy now and I adore them. I paired that with a plain black belt with a simple gold buckle to bring in the waist and add more shape to the overall look. For the top, I wore this mustard/gold velvet halter top from Cheep which I love because its super comfortable and I love having backless pieces. For jewellery, I wore my laughing buddha necklace from Oh Henry Vintage and this beautiful amethyst stone ring that was kindly sent to me from Red Panda Collection. I rolled the bottoms of the trousers and paired them with my favourite staple black boots from The Iconic to complete the look :)
These trousers are one of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe as I have gotten so much wear out of them and they are so versatile - expect more outfit posts including them! 

Jess
xxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe